Advanced Tax Planning
You’ve heard about all the amazing benefits of an S Corp, so you turned to Google to see what it’s all about – only to be greeted by a mountain of different opinions. Not only do these leave you more confused, but you’re scared witless that you’ll make the wrong choice which could cost you a ton of money that you don’t have to waste. What you need is not another article about S Corps, but rather someone who can give you tailored advice based on your unique situation.
Yes, S Corps are great – but they’re not for everyone.
There are great tax advantages, but there is also plenty of admin and red tape you need to take care of. You won’t know whether the benefits outshine the costs until we’ve crunched some numbers.
In this one-hour S Corp clarity call, I’ll tell you about the pros and cons of this structure, and then I’ll look at your unique situation and advise you on the best course of action for YOU. If this is the best structure, I’ll also tell you exactly what you’re required by law to get in place and register for. You’ll walk away with the peace of mind that you’ve made the right decision and with the clarity of what to do next.
Here’s what you can expect from this call:
Learn about the pros and cons
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of an S Corp
Determine if an S Corp is for you
Find out if it’s really the best structure for you or not
Get clarity on your next steps
Find out what your legal and admin requirements are
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Secure your spot: When you click on the ‘book now’ button, you’ll be redirected to a scheduling page to book a meeting and complete payment.
- Email with the deets: You’ll receive an email from me with information about the meeting and a link to the business startup questionnaire, with details on how to complete it.
- Complete the questionnaire: I’ll ask you a bunch of questions to understand a bit better where you are in your business right now. Please complete the questionnaire at least 24 hours before our call, otherwise we may need to reschedule.
- Zoom meeting: During our call, we’ll discuss the questionnaire and I’ll give you personalized advice on the steps you need to take.
- Summary & road map: After the call, I’ll send you a summary of what we discussed as well as a personalized business road map to follow.
Ready to find out if an S Corp is for you or not?
This is for you if:
- You’ve been in business for a while, you’re making at least $50,000 in profits, and your business is growing.
- You’re eager to take advantage of the tax benefits an S Corp can offer, but you don’t want to be blindsided by unexpected admin costs and red tape you weren’t aware of.
- You want clear, personalized advice based on your business performance and goals.