You finally decided to take a chance on your dream, but just thinking about registering with the right authorities and setting up your accounting processes correctly is giving you the new-biz-owner jitters. Your biggest fear is that you’ll get into hot water for something you didn’t even know that you were supposed to do and all the business advice online is making you feel confused and overwhelmed and a little scared that you’ll go down a very expensive trial-and-error rabbit hole. What is even worst is not knowing if you choose the right entity or if you are spending too much on tax! You’re tempted to change your personal mantra to “Wake me up when all this is sorted out!”
I’ve got you – but you’ll have to be awake for this!
In this one-hour session, I’ll share with you what I find, how you can save, and what I recommend you should do – personalized to your business. Not only will the feeling of being overwhelmed disappear, but you’ll feel confident that you’ve got this.
Why do we suggest that you join an tax / entity planning session first instead of just giving you a jargon-heavy quote and insisting that you hand over your financial responsibilities to us, like many other accountants do? Because we believe that every business owner should understand each piece of the puzzle and know what your responsibilities are. If you decide after this call that you want us to take things off your hands, you’ll make that decision from a position of clarity and confidence.
Here’s what you can expect from this call:
Pick the right business structure
Tick all the official boxes
Implement the right processes
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Send us your email address: When you click on the ‘start saving now’ button, you’ll be redirected to my contact page to share your interest in our free entity planning session.
- Receive Email to Secure Portal: You’ll receive an email to invite you to submit your most recent tax return data and financials via a secure portal VeriFyle. Yes, feel free to erase any and all personal information – all we need is the numbers for the free analysis.
- Submit your Tax Return Data: Submit your latest business and personal tax return and most current financial statements (Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet). We will review in detail and look for mistakes and missed opportunities to unlock real tax savings.
- Zoom meeting: When we meet for your free mini tax / entity planning session, I’ll share with you what I find so you can begin saving right away.
I am ready to choose the right business entity and save on tax along the way!
This is for you if:
- You’re a newbie business owner with less than two years under the belt, or you’re just starting out and want to kick things off on the right foot
- Being on the right side of the law is important to you and you don’t want to waste time asking Google for answers.
- You’re tired of one-size-fits-all business advice and you want a personalized plan that takes your business model and goals into account