OUTSOURCING & CONSULTING
$- NEED BASED
Once your business is up and running, you start to notice a few things: Keeping your books up-to-date takes way longer than what you thought it would so your bookkeeping starts to fall behind. And even when your books are current, you’re not exactly sure what to do with the data you so diligently recorded. What does a balance sheet even mean? Why, if I’m making a profit, don’t I have cash in the bank? And, what am I supposed to do or change if my business isn’t raking in all the cash I expected?
As a small business owner myself, I understand your frustration. I’m familiar with the 60-hour work weeks and the ever-growing to-do list. I know that you want to pay as little tax as possible – hey, your biz needs all the help it can get – but you definitely want to stay friends with the IRS.
That’s why I’ve dedicated my life to empowering servicepreneurs to understand their finances so they can start to thrive in business and in life.
I help you to streamline your processes so you can save valuable time, to keep your books and taxes up-to-date so you can sleep soundly at night, and I help you to understand your numbers and implement growth strategies so that you can reach your business goals. Book a 15-minute call now to find out if I’m the right guide for you!
Here are some things I can help you with:
Making sure your books are up-to-date and that you tick all your legal, tax, and accounting boxes
Helping you to optimize your business tax deductions – legally!
Making sure you pay yourself a proper salary, but not too much that it cripples the business
Rethinking your business processes and software so you don’t pour money and time down the drain.
Cooking up a solid growth plan so you can take your market by storm – confident that you can do this.
Translating your numbers so you can make smarter, more informed business decisions and actually become proactive instead of constantly putting out fires.
Anything else you need help with that isn’t listed here, just holler.
Whether you get fired up by my consulting services – where I teach you how to do it yourself – or you’d rather ship the whole shebang off to me, I’ll educate you and report back on every step of the way so that you can feel in control of your own journey, as you should.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Book a call: Click on the book now button to schedule a 15-minute call.
- Email with the deets: You’ll receive an email from me with details about our upcoming call as well as a pre-meeting questionnaire you need to complete.
- Complete the questionnaire: I’ll ask you questions about your business to understand where you are. Make sure you complete the questionnaire at least 24 hours before the meeting, otherwise we may need to reschedule.
- Zoom call: We’ll discuss your business goals and needs, how I can help you, and to discover whether we click.
- Proposal: Based on your business goals and needs that we identified during the call, I’ll put together a quote for you.
- Get the ball rolling: Once you’ve accepted the quote, we’ll get cracking.
Let’s find out if Jhoslen is the right biz guide for me!
This is for you if:
- Failing is not an option, but you know you’ll need some hand-holding to crush those goals
- You’d rather spend your time on more important stuff – like making people fall in love with your swoon-worthy services and throw money at you
- You want to become BFFs with your finances and learn how to be the hero of your own story
- You don’t want the enthusiasm you have for your biz to be squashed by a CPA whose first language is jargon. Instead, you need someone who speaks your language, who’s familiar with your journey, and who can make the process of keeping compliant and growing your business light and fun.